IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
*Price includes $15 ground shipping fee.
ZINC THYMULIN 50mcg/ml Hair Foam (50ml)
Benefits May Include:
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevent hair loss
- Improves endogenous hair pigmentation and decreases grey hair
- Treatments androgenic alopecia
- Useful for both male and female
- Can be combined with alternate hair growth protocols
Zinc Thymulin (also known as thymic factor) is a nonapeptide produced by the thymus, with biological activity dependent upon the presence of the zinc molecule. This pharmacologically active metallopeptide induces the differentiation of T-cells and enhances several functions of the various T-cell subsets. Zinc Thymulin has been used for the treatment of hair loss. A recent study indicated that topical treatment with zinc thymulin increased hair growth over 6 months; furthermore, there were no systemic or local side effects from the treatment. The zinc thymulin metallo-peptide optionally also improves endogenous hair pigmentation by stimulating melanogenesis in grey hair.
- Shih-Jen Tsai – Semax, an analogue of adrenocorticotropin (4-10), is a potential agent for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and Rett syndrome PMID: 16996699 DOI: 10.1016/j.mehy.2006.07.017
- G S Polunin, S M Nurieva, D L Baiandin, N L Sheremet, L A Andreeva – Evaluation of therapeutic effect of new Russian drug semax in optic nerve disease] PMID: 10741256