Natural Med Doc Career Opportunities
IMPORTANT: No positions are currently available. Please check again in the future!
Anti-Aging & Med Spa Practice
Fast paced and rapidly growing medical clinic near old town Scottsdale that specializes in anti-aging treatments including: BHRT, Hormonal Pellets, Medical Aesthetics, Regenerative Joint injections, nutritional testing and treatments, food sensitivities, and IV therapy.
Seeking a naturopathic physician with minimum of 2 years experience in patient care. Advanced Education in IV therapy, Aesthetics, and/or Regenerative Medicine are highly recommended. Being Business mindedness is critical.
Compensation is split fee. Digital marketing provided for all physicians at Natural Med Doc.
- Job Knowledge/ Competency easily trainable
- Passion for providing excellent patient care, and learning new cutting edge modalities.
- Stays current with research regarding optimal reference ranges and treatments.
- Knowledge of BHRT treatments. Possess desire to continually stay on the cutting edge by continuing education to provide highest level of patient care.
- Consistently follows policies, procedures, and standards of care in practice.
- Continuous patient care and follow up.
- Must be thorough at recording patient findings, treatments, and progress notes
- Comfortable providing initial consultations and follow-ups with patients. Provide physical, if needed, and thorough review of patient symptoms, health risks, and medical history.
- Order appropriate and consistent tests based on symptoms, medical history and health risks
- Comfort with reviewing and interpreting lab findings to formulate diagnosis and treatment protocol.
- Prescribe natural compounded pharmacologic therapies
- Must actively promote Natural Med Doc.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH & CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Attends annual conferences and relevant medical speaking engagements to further develop skills
- Interacts collaboratively with team members to provide education and new ideas to encourage growth in others.
- Attend staff meetings to provide feedback on areas of improvement and growth.
- Stays current with CMEs