IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
*Price includes $45 refrigerated overnight shipping fee.
Semax (7500mcg/ml) Nasal Spray 6ml Bottle
Benefits May Include:
- Enhanced mental concentration
- Increased attention and short-term memory
- Increased brain BDNF levels
- Reduces breakdown of enkephalins
- Improved Non-proliferative Diabetic Neuropathy
- Can help during recovery from Stroke/Hypoxia
- Improved Glaucoma Optic Neuropathy
- Helpful in the treatment of ADHD
- Nootropic (cognitive-enhancing) effects
- Neuroprotection: may help protect the brain from various types of stress and damage
- Decreased anxiety and stress levels.
Semax is a peptide known best for its nootropic, neurogenic/neurorestorative, and neuroprotective properties. It is a modified snippet of a hormone called adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). Semax is the basis for a number of therapies that are used in clinical practice for the treatment of CNS diseases (ischemic brain stroke, dys-circulatory encephalopathy, optic nerve atrophy, etc.) and to enhance adaptability under extreme conditions in healthy persons. Currently, this peptide is successfully used in the treatment of patients with pathologies related to brain circulation dysfunction and with different intellectual-amnestic problems of the CNS. Doctors have prescribed it for many conditions like anxiety, memory improvement, ischemic events, stroke, nerve regeneration, ADHD, opioid withdrawal, and even chronic diseases such as ALS, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s.
1. Shih-Jen Tsai – Semax, an analog of adrenocorticotropin (4-10), is a potential agent for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and Rett syndrome PMID: 16996699 DOI: 10.1016/j.mehy.2006.07.017
2. G S Polunin, S M Nurieva, D L Baiandin, N L Sheremet, L A Andreeva – Evaluation of the therapeutic effect of new Russian drug semax in optic nerve disease] PMID: 10741256
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.