IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
*Price includes $40 refrigerated overnight shipping fee.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Selank (7500mcg/ml) Nasal Spray 6ml Bottle
Benefits May Include:
- Superior learning aptitude and memory processes
- Better sensory awareness
- Improved curiosity
- Enhanced mental concentration
- Regulation of the activities of noradrenergic and serotonergic brain systems.
- Decreased anxiety and stress levels.
- Better antiviral functioning without any adverse side effects.
- Improved cerebral energy
- Better and steady mood as well as feelings of gratification and happiness.
Selank is a heptapeptide which is a derivative of tetra-peptide Tuftsin, produced naturally in the body yielding abroad range of benefits. The Institute of Molecular Genetics of the Russian Academy of Science initially synthesized Selank during the late 1990s. It is one of the latest substances used for its many anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) effects. Additionally, this peptide can efficiently improve and transform your immune system.
1. Uchakina, O. N.; Uchakin, P. N.; Miasoedov, N. F.; Andreeva, L. A.; Shcherbenko, V.E.; Mezentseva, M. V.; Gabaeva, M. V.; Sokolov, O. U.; Zozulia, A. A.; Ershov, F. I. (2008). “Immunomodulatory effects of selank in patients with anxiety-asthenic disorders”. Zhurnal Nevrologii i Psikhiatrii Imeni S.S. Korsakova. 108 (5): 71–75. PMID 18577961.
2. Semenova, T. P.; Kozlovskiĭ, I. I.; Zakharova, N. M.; Kozlovskaia, M. M. (2009).“Comparison of the effects of selank and tuftsin on the metabolism of serotonin in the brain of rats pretreated with PCPA”. Eksperimental’naia i klinicheskaia farmakologiia. 72 (4): 6–8. PMID 19803361.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.