IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Benefits May Include:
- HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder) in premenopausal women.
- Beneficial for low libido (male & female)
- Increase energy
- Beneficial for ED (erectile dysfunction)
- Helps enhance sexual satisfaction
- Skin pigmentation (sunless tanning agent)
PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is a peptide developed from Melanotan 2 (MT-II). PT-141 is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men and HSDD (hypoactive sexual desire disorder) in women. PT-141 is a peptide that was originally developed as a sunless tanning agent. It is a melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH) that affects sexual arousal, aiding enhanced libido levels and penile erections. Unlike all PDES inhibitors, PT-141 does not target the vascular system. Instead, it acts on the nervous system via the activation of neurons in the hypothalamus to increase sexual desire.
1. Shadiack AM, Sharma SD, Earle DC, Spana C, Hallam TJ. 2007;7(11):1137-44. Melanocortins in the treatment of male and female sexual dysfunction.
2. Rosen RC1 , Diamond LE, Earle DC, Shadiack AM, Molinoff PB 2004 Apr;16(2):135-42. Evaluation of the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of subcutaneously administered PT-141, a melanocortin receptor agonist, in healthy male subjects and in patients with an inadequate response to Viagra.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.