IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Benefits May Include:
- Improvement on disturbed sleeping patterns
- Improved LH and GH release
- Decreased production of cortisol production
- Decreased production of somatostatin production
- Reduction of chronic pain
- Regulation of your circadian rhythm
DSIP (Delta sleep-inducing peptide) is a neuromodulator and natural sleep-promoting peptide with many other physiologic functions. It is predominately found in the brain and easily passes the blood-brain barrier. It has been used for the treatment of poor sleep, pain conditions, stress-related symptoms, low testosterone (via stimulation of LH), and even sometimes as an antioxidant and anti-cancer protein. It exhibits a pronounced stress-protective action and decreases stress-induced metabolic and functional disorders in human and animal organisms exposed to a variety of stresses. In humans, DSIP is shown to directly impact the secretion of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), luteinizing hormone (LH) and growth hormone (GH). It may also play a role in the regulation of circadian rhythms.
1. Abba J.KastinGayle A.OlsonAndrew V.SchallyDavid H.Coy, Alene T. McCoy; Caroline C. Benoist; John W. Wright; Leen H.Kawas; Jyote Bule-Ghogare; Mingyan Zhu; Suzanne M. https://doi.org/10.1016/0166-2236(80)90060-0
2. J M Gimble, A A Ptitsyn, B C Goh, T Hebert, G Yu, X Wu, S Zvonic, X-M Shi, Z E Floyd Delta sleep-inducing peptide and glucocorticoid-induced leucine zipper: potential links between circadian mechanisms and obesity? PMID: 19849801 https://doi.org: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2009.00661.x
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.