IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Benefits May Include:
- Improves cognitive function
- Helps in the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease
- Improves long and short-term memory
- Helps manage depression
- Enhances creative thinking and social interaction
- Improved heart health
- Improves brain focus)
Dihexa, also known as N-hexanoic-Tyr-Ile-(6) aminohexanoic amide, has been found to significantly improve cognitive function in animal models of Alzheimer’s disease-like mental impairment. In an assay of neurotrophic activity, Dihexa was found to be seven orders of magnitude more potent than brain-derived neurotrophic factor. An orally active, bloodbrain barrier permeable compound was subsequently developed with the potential to treat Alzheimer’s disease and other disorders that would benefit from augmented synaptic connectivity.
1. Joseph W. Harding; John W. Wright; Caroline C. Benoist; Leen H. Kawas; Gary A. Wayman (3 December 2013). “Patent US 8598118 – Hepatocyte growth factor mimics as therapeutic agents”. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
2. Alene T. McCoy; Caroline C. Benoist; John W. Wright; Leen H. Kawas; Jyote Bule-Ghogare; Mingyan Zhu; Suzanne M. Appleyard; Gary A. Wayman; Joseph W. Harding (January 2013). “Evaluation of metabolically stabilized angiotensin IV analogs as pro-cognitive/anti-dementia agents”. The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 344 (1): 141–154. doi: 10.1124/jpet.112.199497. PMC 3533412. PMID 23055539.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.