IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Benefits May Include:
- Supports cognitive performance
- Supports joint health
- Protects against drug-induced damage
- Restores the serotogenic transport system
- Protects dopaminergic system
- Enhances the GABAergic system
- Reverse opioid tolerance
- Accelerated wound healing
- Ligament healing (knee, rotary)
- Benefits for ulcers in the stomach
- Benefits for intestinal damage
- May help irritable bowel disease
- Promotes lipolysis
- Improves overall skin appearance
- Repairs skin barrier proteins
BPC-157 is a partial sequence of the peptide body protective compound, studied for its ability to accelerate the bodies healing process. It is currently used to improve healing of ligament and tendon injury, traumatic brain injuries, digestive disorders, and to decrease overall inflammation. It can also improve healing of burns and increase blood flow to damaged tissue.
1. Cerovecki, Tomislav; Bojanic, Ivan; Brcic, Luka; Radic, Bozo; Vukoja, Ivan; Seiwerth, Sven; Sikiric, Predrag (September 2010).
“Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) improves ligament healing in the rat”. Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 28 (9): 11551161. doi:10.1002/jor.21107. ISSN 1554-527X. PMID 20225319.
2. “Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PL-10, PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva, Croatia).
Full and distended stomach, and vascular response”. PMID 17186181.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.