IMPORTANT NOTE: This product is available for established patients only and requires physician approval after purchase. If you are interested, please purchase the product, and your physician will review your request. In the unlikely event, your request is denied, you will receive a full refund within 3-5 business days.
Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 480-630-9093 Ex. 2.
Benefits May Include:
- Promotes lipolysis without affecting blood sugar or tissue growth
- Prompts fat release from obese fat cells
- Prevents lipogenesis (fat accumulation)
- Treatment in osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, bone and cartilage repair – results favored when combined with BPC-157
- Boosts the body’s metabolism
- Less appetite stimulation
AOD9604 (Advanced Obesity Drug) is a peptide fragment comprised of a 15 amino acids region of GH (Growth Hormone) with a tyrosine component to help stabilize the molecule. It was originally developed by Professor Frank Ng at Monash University in Australia, with the intent of finding an anti-obesity therapy that had the fat burning effects similar to that of human growth hormone (HGH) without the muscle-building effect. AOD9604 was originally developed as an obesity treatment for humans, and has since been shown to yield weight reduction in rodent studies. Additionally, AOD9604 has been shown to have positive effects promoting bone and cartilage repair.
1. Heffernan M, et al. “The Effects of Human GH and Its Lipolytic Fragment (AOD9604) on Lipid Metabolism Following Chronic Treatment in Obese Mice andβ 3-AR Knock-Out Mice”
2. Stier H, et al. “Safety and Tolerability of the Hexadecapeptide AOD9604 in Humans” Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, North America (2013)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.